Whether you ride Western or English; whether you want to hack, dressage or jump, a balanced horse is a happy horse!
DATE: Saturday 12 Jan
TIME: 1pm – 2:30pm (There will be an optional Q & A session til 3pm)
VENUE: SA Trails’ Silver Saloon
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED: None
Spend an hour with Meryl, SA Trails’ new instructor, watching the demo and learning a few simple tips and tricks to:
– check if you are balanced in the saddle (and how to correct if not)
– strengthen your core and your horses’ core
– correct the dreaded “chair seat”
– use seat and legs before hands to steer
No riding in this one (so you don’t need your own horse), but lots of tips, tricks and exercises to practice at home or in the saddle!
COST: (cash on the day please!)
• LESSON CLIENTS: FREE (if you have signed up for at least a months’ lessons before 12 Jan, this event is free)
• SA TRAILS LIVERY & BAITERS: R50 per person
• SA TRAILS RIDERS: R75 per person (if you have been on a guided SA Trails outride in the last 90 days)
• EVERYONE ELSE: R100 per person
LIMITED PLACES – please RSVP “going” only if you are definitely going to attend!