PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A CERTIFICATION COURSE – IT IS A ONE HOUR “COMMON SENSE” WORKSHOP!
Every horse owner should have a good understanding of basic first aid techniques to use when an injury is discovered. It may provide help straight away for an obviously serious emergency until the vet arrives or can be used to treat minor injuries that are unlikely to need a vet.
DATE: Saturday 6 April
TIME: 1pm – 2:30pm (There will be an optional Q & A session til 3pm)
VENUE: SA Trails’ Silver Saloon
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED: None
Spend an hour with Meryl, SA Trails’ instructor, watching the demo and learning a few simple tips and tricks to:
– assemble the perfect first-aid kit for unexpected emergencies.
– what to do when…
– know when to make that “do I call a vet?” decision
No riding in this one (so you don’t need your own horse), but lots of tips, tricks and exercises to practice at home or in the saddle!
COST: (cash on the day please!)
• LESSON CLIENTS: FREE (if you have signed up for at least a months’ lessons before 2 Feb, this event is free)
• SA TRAILS LIVERY & BAITERS: R50 per person
• SA TRAILS RIDERS: R75 per person (if you have been on a guided SA Trails outride in the last 90 days)
• EVERYONE ELSE: R100 per person
LIMITED PLACES – please RSVP “going” only if you are definitely going to attend! 🙂
Please note that if you have marked yourself as going and don’t pitch, you will unfortunately be invoiced the full R100 anyway as we would have turned others away to make space for you