- This event has passed.
Whether you ride Western or English; whether you want to hack, dressage or jump, great groundwork basics make for a happy human/horse relationship!
DATE: Saturday 2 March
TIME: 1pm – 2:30pm (There will be an optional Q & A session til 3pm)
VENUE: SA Trails’ Silver Saloon
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED: None
Spend an hour with Meryl, SA Trails’ instructor, watching the demo and learning a few simple tips and tricks to:
– learn how to give good guidance and show leadership, in situations that are more difficult.
– let your horse cope with the human world such as the daily contact and care, hoof trimming, vet treatments, boxing etc
– give your horse physical and mental challenges to keep them fit and balanced on the physical, mental & emotional level
No riding in this one (so you don’t need your own horse), but lots of tips, tricks and exercises to practice at home or in the saddle!
COST: (cash on the day please!)
• LESSON CLIENTS: FREE (if you have signed up for at least a months’ lessons before 2 Feb, this event is free)
• SA TRAILS LIVERY & BAITERS: R50 per person
• SA TRAILS RIDERS: R75 per person (if you have been on a guided SA Trails outride in the last 90 days)
• EVERYONE ELSE: R100 per person
LIMITED PLACES – please RSVP “going” only if you are definitely going to attend! 🙂
Please note that if you have marked yourself as going and don’t pitch, you will unfortunately be invoiced the full R100 anyway as we would have turned others away to make space for you