- This event has passed.
Lungeing Your Horse – an introductory theory lesson
Jun 1 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmR100
Whether you ride Western or English; whether you want to hack, dressage or jump, lungeing is an invaluable tool to have in your box of tricks if it is done correctly
DATE: Saturday 1 June
TIME: 1pm – 2:30pm (There will be an optional Q & A session til 3pm)
VENUE: SA Trails’ Silver Saloon
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED: None
Spend an hour with Meryl, SA Trails’ new instructor, watching the demo and learning a few simple tips and tricks to:
– make sure your equipment is fitted correctly
– using equine body language to lunge
– get your horse working correctly
Discussion: gadgets – help or hinderance?
No riding in this one (so you don’t need your own horse), but lots of tips, tricks and exercises to practice at home!
COST: (cash on the day please!)
• LESSON CLIENTS: FREE (if you have signed up for at least a months’ lessons before 12 Jan, this event is free)
• SA TRAILS LIVERY & BAITERS: R50 per person
• SA TRAILS RIDERS: R75 per person (if you have been on a guided SA Trails outride in the last 90 days)
• EVERYONE ELSE: R100 per person
LIMITED PLACES – please RSVP “going” only if you are definitely going to attend! 🙂
Please note that if you have marked yourself as going and don’t pitch, you will unfortunately be invoiced the full R100 anyway as we would have turned others away to make space for you