WEIGHT LIMIT: 90kg MAX
Trails are available every day, including public holidays between 9am and 4pm.
- Relaxing trail: R300pp (1 hour) OR R350pp (1.5 hours).
This trail is a slow relaxed walk/trot where our guide will take you through beautiful paths and possibly see some of the incredible birds in the nature reserve.
- Experienced trail: R400pp (2hrs)
On this ride you will find a few good places to enjoy a nice canter inside the nature reserve. Only book this trail if you want to canter. Also, If you like the idea of riding in unexplored territory and finding new adventures- this is a great ride- just make sure to ask for the adventure trail!
- The romantic trail: R950 per couple.
This is a truly special way to celebrate an anniversary, or pop the question! The trail is a private, relaxing one hour ride through beautiful routes in the nature reserve. At the end of the trail, you will be shown to a peaceful spot setup for you on blankets with wine, and a bunch of flowers. You can spend as long as you like here:)
- Picnic/ lunch trail :R600p adult and R500p child.
This trail is fantastic for a family or group of friends in a group! You will do an hour trail ride in the nature reserve, ending off at a picnic lunch or a braai setup for you (we do not braai for you) in a relaxing spot where you can stay as long as you like. This is for 8 people or less. The Picnics consist of a cold meat roll, pasta salad, fresh fruit skewers and a mini tart and the braai consists of a meat braaipack or a veggie braaipack and marshies on a stick. Both include a water/coldrink.
- Make-a-day-of-it trail: R950pp (10am-5pm)
This is for those who would like a full country experience. It starts at 10am with coffee/tea. You will go out for an hour ride in the beautiful nature reserve, returning back for a picnic lunch or braai setup for you. You will be shown how to tack up your own horse and groom him before heading out for a more adventurous ride for two hours.
- Please arrive 10 minutes BEFORE your ride booking time to get ready so that your ride leaves on time. If you are late the ride will be cut short. If you are late, we can only wait 10 minutes for you to arrive. After 10 minutes, your booking will be cancelled and not rescheduled nor deposit refunded.
- Children must be able to ride their own horse on trails – No children under 10 without an accompanied adult on trails. We do pony rides for a half hour for those that cant ride on their own.
- Our horses only walk / trot in all our rides except for the experienced trail where we do a few canters. We DO NOT gallop our horses or run the entire ride. Our horses health comes first!
- Prices for children are all the same as adults as our staff and horses do the same work as they do with the adults.
- We do have cool drinks for sale and carrots to thank your horse with – so bring extra cash
- No booking is confirmed until a deposit has been made!
- We only accept cash or snapscan for the balance of payment / anything from the Saloon.
- Please wear Long pants and closed shoes (No heels)
- We supply hard hats which are compulsory to wear when riding with us.
When booking a trail with us, please make sure to give us the following information:
1. Your riding experience
2. Your average weight (max 90kg)
3. Date and Time you wish to ride
4. Number of riders (max 8)